- Adjust the grills mouthpiece to the shape of your mouth.
- Insert the silicon fixing bar in between the back prongs of the grills and place both in hot water together.
- Once the bar softens and becomes clear, remove the mouthpiece from the water and place it onto your teeth.
- Adjust as necessary for the fit and look you desire.
- The fixing bar should take approximately 15-20 seconds to harden.
Now you have grills that fit your teeth perfectly!
EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTION PAGE INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE!